We declare the following basic policy in order to prevent the damages caused by groups or individuals by making full use of the violence, power and fraudulent methods (so-called anti-social forces).
- 1. We are committed and will will block all relationships with Antisocial forces, including any form of business relations. In addition, we will refuse any unfair demands by antisocial forces.
- 2. We will not be involved in providing funds or any form of trade with or to anti-social forces.
- 3. Even if there is any reason, we never perform backdoor transactions with anti-social forces to conceal a case.
- 4. We correspond against unreasonable demands by anti-social forces as a whole organization, and strive to ensure safety of the corresponding employees.
- 5. In preparation to unreasonable demands by anti social forces we will establish close cooperation with external specialized agencies such as police and lawyers.
- 6. We will make every effort to ensure the safety of employees in response to unfair demands by antisocial forces.
In this policy, "anti-social forces" are groups or individuals that pursue economic (eg anti-social forces) benefits by utilizing violence, power and fraudulent methods. Anti social forces are such as gangsters, organized crime groups, general meeting organizers, social movements groups, political activity groups, special intelligence violence groups. As per Japanese law, any form of gangs or groups such as Yakuza, a gang (boryokudan) is considered as “anti-social” forces.